Hey all! So I've decided to give blogging a try again. I can't make any promises to keep up with it. But i figure if I take it seriously one month out of every year it is better than nothing. So, here is a picture for now. Landon's nap is right in the middle of our church time. This picture was taken the first day we switched to 11:00AM church. When we got home we tried to feed Landon lunch before putting him down for his nap. It didn't go over too well.
Hey all! So I've decided to give blogging a try again. I can't make any promises to keep up with it. But i figure if I take it seriously one month out of every year it is better than nothing. So, here is a picture for now. Landon's nap is right in the middle of our church time. This picture was taken the first day we switched to 11:00AM church. When we got home we tried to feed Landon lunch before putting him down for his nap. It didn't go over too well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He is getting so big! So, you guys are in Flag now? So, fun! It's good to see updates! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment