Yummy Italian Chicken

The best meals can be made in a crock pot. When I first got married, my mom felt like she had failed me because I really didn't know how to cook much of anything. She set out on a mission to give variety to my recipe collection. The first recipe she taught me was Yummy Italian Chicken served over steamed rice. This quickly became one of the family favorites. The best part is, there is hardly any work involved!

Yummy Italian Chicken

1/4 C. butter
8 oz. of cream cheese
4-6 boneless,skinless chicken breasts
1-2 packets of dry Italian dressing
1 can of Cream of Mushroom
1 can of Cream of Chicken

Melt the butter in a crock pot; place chicken in melted butter and sprinkle with Italian dressing. Simmer on low 4-6 hours. Mix Cream cheese, Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken together and add to chicken; replace lid and allow time to warm. Serve over steamed rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.

1 comment:

Ben and Laura said...

I'm totally trying this this week! I love crock-pot anything. Thanks!