Sunday Rolls

I have no self control when it comes to rolls. I can't seem to stop eating them when they're around. This recipe has made me the designated roll maker in my family. Thanksgiving, Christmas or when ever my mom craves them, I get to bring the rolls.

SUNDAY ROLLS

1 cup milk
1 cube butter
1 pkg yeast (2tsp)
1 tablespoon sugar
3 beaten eggs
4 cups flour 1/2 sugar
1 teaspoon salt

Heat milk and butter; let cool. Moisten yeast and 1 tablespoon of sugar with one tablespoon of warm water.In large bowl, beat together eggs, 1/2 cup of sugar, and salt. Add milk mixture, yeast mixture, and flour. Mix will - no need to knead. Cover and let rise for a couple of hours or until double in size. Divide dough; roll into 2 circles on floured surface. Cut each circle into 12-16 pie shapes and form into crescent rolls. Let rise 2 hours and bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees

No comments: