Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

I was pleasantly surprised how yummy these were. I have never been able to make chocolate chip cookies. Now I don't need to, these are so much better! My family came to visit us on 4th of July weekend and couldn't stop eating these. We had to make a second batch they loved them so much.

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS

Ingredients:

3/4 cup butter or margarine
2 eggs
2 tablespoon milk
1-½ cups brown sugar
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons vanilla
2 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips
Chopped pecans

Instructions

· Preheat oven to 350°
· Mix all ingredients
· Pour into a 9 x 13 inch greased pan
· Bake for 20 minutes
· Cool and serve

Note: I like to sprinkle chopped pecans over the top just before I bake them instead of mixing them in. For higher elevation add a little more flour.

No comments: