Poor Jesse

For those of you that didn't know, I am hugely pregnant. I am nearly 33 weeks along and ready to just have the baby. I am currently at the stage where I just want to put my feet up and do absolutely nothing except sleep, eat and feel huge. Landon, on the other hand, is ready to conquer the world. So Jesse gets to balance the both of us. After a few experiments Jesse has found that the best way to entertain us is to put Landon in a laundry basket and throw him around a little bit. I get free entertainment and Landon gets to have loads of fun: we both win. Because Landon is a big boy now he has to climb into the laundry basket all by himself. Once he gets situated Jesse starts from the kitchen and pushes him as hard as he can. We started out having Penny with us but she was a bit suicidal and kept getting hit by the laundry basket. I thought it was hilarious, but Jesse has a more tender heart then I do and sent Penny to her kennel.  I tried to get a picture because it was so funny but they were all to blurry.








No comments: