Wind Rivers

Jesse has been working non-stop for a while now. He is famous for running himself into the ground with family, work, school and church callings. It was definitely time for a vacation. So Landon and I went to Utah to stay with my family and Jesse headed up to Wyoming with his family.

When Jesse and I were first married we went to the Wind Rivers together. I must say that it is absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed taking brief moments and just getting lost in the beauty of it all.



I loved that Penny went with Jesse. It was so fun to watch her get ready for the backpacking trip. Jesse bought Penny her very own backpack. I have never seen a prouder dog. Although we are still awaiting a full recovery from the trip. She is still just a puppy.


This will probably be the last Wind Rivers trip for a while. I know Jesse really missed Landon and me, and we really missed him. We may have to wait a few years until we can go together as a family or at least until Landon is old enough to go. I am glad Jesse got to go and have some fun before he started another semester of school.


No comments: