November 11, 2010
I can't believe Landon is 2. He is growing up so fast. I LOVE birthdays and I really wanted Landon to have a great day. So as soon as Jesse got home from school we went out and had some fun!
 |
| Landon must have been really excited for his birthday because he got up at 5:00 am. Then he called Grandma Egbert at 5:30am, oops. |
 |
| We took Landon out to lunch. He was really excited to eat! |
 |
| After lunch we went to Target to pick out Landon's present. It was really cold outside. |
 |
| What to choose, what to choose? |
 |
| Landon finally settled on a Leapfrog laptop. He wouldn't let anyone hold it. |
 |
| We were going to end the day stong and go to the pet store. We never made it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment