Pork Chop Casserole
Jesse was teasing me the other day that when we first got married I often cooked the same meals each week. Now that I think about it, it's true. So to make myself feel better I am posting a few recipes I have picked-up over the years.
PORK CHOP CASSEROLE
4 Pork Chops
flour
oil
3 cups potatoes, cubed
1 cup fresh peas, fresh or frozen
3 tbsp onion, chopped
2 tbsp parsley, minced
1 can cream of mushroom
1 envelop Lipton's french onion soup mix
3/4 cup hot water
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Dip chops in flour and brown in hot oil. In Large casserole dish, place potatoes, peas, onion, cream of mushroom and french onion soup mix. Mix together. Top with browned chops. Sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper. Cover and bake for 1 hour or until potatoes are done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment