DAY 37: Singin' in the Rain
 |
| This picture reminds me of you because you love this movie. If you were here, I would definitely take you to the theatre to see this play. I know this seems like a lame picture from my trip to London, but I took this from the inside of a subway train that was seconds from leaving. I saw it, grabbed my camera, lunged to my knees, and snapped this shot for you. I promise that when I get home we can have a date together and watch this movie with your favorite treats. |
 |
| I thought you would like this. This is my best impersonation of Winston Churchill, whose statue is behind me. You can also see part of Westminster Abbey behind me and to the left. I am facing Big Ben which is just right across the street.I loved London, and you will too, but I was missing you all day. I am so excited to bring you back so we can experience all of this together. Plus, there was a lot I didn't see, so it won't all be old to me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment