Chicken Divine

I normally clock out each day around 4:30 pm. So I prepare all my meals in the morning and just cook them when we're ready to eat dinner. But sometimes I have my days when I really don't feel like cooking a nice dinner with side dishes and such. So I have to throw my meals together. I like to just mix it all together, and that's that. Well, Chicken Divine is my throw together dish. I love cooking casseroles because there are hardly any rules. If you don't like something or want more of something, just do it. So I've put measurements for this recipe but do what ever you want. Make this the way you would want it.

Chiken Divne

Pre-heat oven to 350

2-3 Chicken breast
2 C. of Minute Rice
2 Cans of Cream of Chicken
1 Tspn of Curry powder
3 C. of frozen broccoli
2 1/2 C. of shredded cheese


Cook and dice chicken. In a 9"13 pan mix Chicken, Rice, Cream of Chicken, Curry powder, broccoli and cheese together. Add Between 2-3 cups of water. Cover with tin foil. Cook for 30 minutes then stir. If it looks dry, add more water. Cook an additonal 15 minutes uncovered. Salt and pepper to your taste.

No comments: