Date Night

No Baby!

Weekend after weekend Jesse and I are faced with the same question: "What do you want to do this weekend...?" We have lived in Flagstaff for just over 6 months now, and each weekend we stay home with Landon doing the same thing we do every weekend. Finally, we met a couple that offered to watch Landon. So for the first time in 7 or 8 months we went on a date without the kid. I'm not gonna lie, it was a little bit weird not having to worry about what Landon was doing or what he was getting into. It was even weird getting out of the car and not having to make sure we had everything we would need in case of a baby catastrophe. For 4 beautiful hours Jesse and I went to the movies and saw Avatar and enjoyed ourselves.

1 comment:

the Gardners said...

Yeah for getting out! We would totally watch Landon if we were closer. We probably would never have gone out while in Provo that last year if you guys hadn't been so kind as to offer to watch our monkies! Thanks a ton and I'm glad you got some time to yourselves!