For a long time now Jesse and I have been discussing some possible hobbies that we can get involved in. After a lot of discussion we could only agree on one thing. We don't like any of the same things. So we decided to get individual hobbies and just support each other. A few days before Christmas, Jesse decided that his hobby is going to be a dog. So on Christmas eve he got in the car and drove to Idaho Falls and picked up a purebred Vizsla puppy, Penny. Penny is a beautiful puppy and she has a heart of gold. We don't always get along, though. I think she is a lazy terror who chews on everything. And she thinks I am a bossy fun-hater. But we have our moments. Every morning Jesse gets up at 6:30 am and takes her to the bathroom. Afterwards she will come snuggle in bed with me. Also, I never have to wonder where she because she is always right at my feet getting stepped on. Landon adores her; they really are best friends. Penny gets very concerned when he cries and while he takes his naps she will lay outside his door and chew on her bone and wait for him to wake up. Landon will play outside her kennel and keep her company while I clean or exercise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a gorgeous dog!
Post a Comment