Potato Salad
So with 4 ft. of snow outside my window, I wanted to cook something that reminds me of picnics and summer. This is my favorite recipe for potato salad. There is nothing weird in it and it's fun and easy to make.
POTATO SALAD Ingredients
6 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled, and diced
7 hard boiled eggs
1 onion, chopped very well
2 large pickles chopped
1- ½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise, or Kraft
2 tablespoons vinegar
2 tablespoon of pickle juice
1 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon
mustard
Instructions
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, vinegar, salt, pickle juice and pepper
· Mix well
Add potatoes, onions, pickles and eggs
· Mix well
Suggestions: I like to taste it to be sure the combination is just right. I also think that it tastes better if you let it sit in the fridge for a few hours before serving.



No comments:
Post a Comment