OK so I am a terrible blogger, but I never claimed to be a good one. My sweet husband has taken it upon himself to update my music on a regular basis. And some of you have informed me (including Jesse) that my blog is their personal Internet radio station. I hope you enjoy all of his hard work.

2010 has proven to be one eventful year! Jesse and I are expecting our second son on October 4, 2010. We moved to a larger apartment and purchased our first washer and dryer and kitchen table (seemingly small for some but huge for us). Jesse will also graduate in December with a Masters degree in Teaching English as a second Language and begin his PhD in Applied Linguistics come January. I am so proud of Jesse, for someone who has only been in school for 4 years he has come so far. He started at Salt Lake Community College, graduated from BYU, and now he is well on his way to being a Dr. of Linguistics. Wow! He makes me feel like I need to go and do something monumental. I guess the fact that my apartment is somewhat clean will have to do. ;)

Landon is growing out of control. I hardly know what to do with him these days. I never thought he would actually run around, talk, feed himself or have an opinion. He didn't come with a training manual, trust me I checked, but somehow Jesse and I are managing to keep up. If anyone has advice on children's activities, let me know. I am open to anything.

1 comment:

the Gardners said...

Yeah for new things...and you have so many this year! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! If you are in need of activities funonadime.blogspot.com might have some ideas for you.

P.S. I also like to leave your blog run for the music!