My Last week of pregnancy

My favorite memory from growing up is cooking with my Grandma Reid. I used to stay at her house for weeks at a time during the summer, and we would cook up a storm. I really wanted to give my children the same memories of spending time in the kitchen with mom. Landon is finally at the age where he can help me pour things into the bowl.


 On September 24th I am being induced. This is officially my last week of pregnancy, which means dieting starts in 6 days. So for the next 5 days Landon and I will be cooking up our own storm, making some of our favorite desserts and dinners.


In memory of frivolous eating and pregnancy I have posted some of my favorite desserts. You can only imagine how much I am going to enjoy my last week of pregnancy.

No comments: