When my Mom left and Jesse went back to school, I was left alone with 2, terrifying boys. How was I suppose to take care of these kids all day everyday without help? Well, clearly I figured it out, I just had to rely on things rather then people. When Landon was still using a bottle I will never forget getting-up and 2:00am filling a cup with hot water and then wait and wait and wait... all the while looking at my microwave and just thinking to myself just this once. It won't hurt to do it just this once. So this time around I spent the $30 and got a bottle warmer. I love my bottle warmer, it is a true love that you can only experience at 2 in the morning. By the time I change Travis's diaper Jesse is coming back with a warm bottle. We are back, snug in our bed in only 20 minutes. Also our bottle warmer comes with cold compartment so we never have to go down stairs, we can just stumble to our bathroom and then stumble back to our room. It's extremely handy when Travis is starving and Landon is throwing a temper tantrum.
My extended family bought me a swing for Landon's baby shower. And of course Landon hated it. But, now that I have two kids I have no choice but to use it. I can't really put Travis on the floor or couch. Landon has the idea in his head that he would rather walk over or under things instead of going around them and any time I put Travis on the couch Landon will try to play catch with him. So the swing Landon hated has become Travis's safe haven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment