I don't consider it the first snow of the year until it sticks to the ground. I used to hate winter but slowly I'm finding it to be my favorite time of the year. It forces us to slow down, stay home and spend less. Our apartment is right next to a forested area and Landon loves to look out our kitchen window when it snows and point to the forest and say "no'', he is still working on his "S".
Penny began her life with the Egbert family in this snow covered forest. She loves to belly flop, eat and play in it. After every snow storm Jesse and Penny will take a long walk and take pictures of all of the beautiful scenery.
Penny began her life with the Egbert family in this snow covered forest. She loves to belly flop, eat and play in it. After every snow storm Jesse and Penny will take a long walk and take pictures of all of the beautiful scenery.
| Often when Penny and Jesse come home from a walk her nose is covered in snow. |
The other day I was complaining that Penny is a wimp and a useless animal. Jesse decided to take Penny on a walk and take pictures of her being confident and beautiful to prove me wrong. I must admit, I do love this dog. Sometimes I feel like she is my third child.




No comments:
Post a Comment