On December 9th I said farewell to Jesse and Landon and said hello to an easy weekend of movies and sleeping. Jesse's brother Rob graduated with his MBA, and Jesse drove to Utah to surprise him. Because I am at my wit's end with Jesse's school, finals, and research, Jesse thought it would be nice to take Landon off of my hands and give me a day or two off from Landon duty. It was a lot of fun!
Rob graduated on December 10th with honors from Weber State University. It only took one painful year to do it, and it was just that: painful. It was a two year program, and he finished it in half that time. I know he couldn't have done it without his wife, Jocelyn.
As you can see, Landon had a blast with his cousin Rylee.
| Landon is a smart little boy but when it comes to girls and hugs he's at a loss. |
| Hmmm...what to order. Landon and Rylee had fun at The Olive Garden. |
| They're just good friends! |



1 comment:
I still can't believe that Jesse found a way to surprise me and attend my graduation with Landon. I'll never forget that act of kindness. P.S. Jocelyn and I absolutely love that picture of Rylee and Landon at the piano!
Post a Comment