Thanksgiving Weekend

Jesse and I decided that because this was our first Thanksgiving with our little family we would each come up with one Thanksgiving tradition. I came up with decorating gingerbread men to hang on our Christmas tree while the adults made Thanksgiving dinner. Jesse came up with making turkey pot pies on the day after Thanksgiving. They both turned out so well, we hope to keep these going for years to come. Grandma Egbert, Cameron, Melissa and Jenna came to help create these fun traditions.

Decorating Party! Melissa and Jenna were pros.

The Feast!

We also went to downtown Flagstaff to go window shopping, after nearly freezing we decided to go and get some yummy chocolate and watch movies. When we weren't watching movies, eating, talking or playing games we were swimming. Landon and Travis had a lot of fun with their aunts and uncle.

I think there should be a swimming pool for every holiday. Whenever I got stressed out and needed my apartment back I sent everyone to the swimming pool. It was great!

1 comment:

Heidi Perez said...

Ok, Rachelle, help me out again. How did you create those collage posts?