Landon decided that he didn't want to walk around us anymore.

Landon was really tired and when we put him in his crib he just kind of crumbled and fell asleep. This is how he landed.

Life! It has been so busy this past week. Jesse has been working like a madman doing homework, going to school and working. I get stressed out just thinking about how hard Jesse has been working lately. I try not to think about it too often, it makes me want to take a nap. We are going to Utah this weekend for no other reason than just to get a way from the craziness. Yes, we are running away from our responsibilities, and I love it! Between Landon and Penny I feel like a full-time servant. Landon's newest trick is taking his pants and diaper off and throwing them onto the floor. We've had a few accidents...I really want a washer and dryer. I taught Landon the sign for NO! Now when I get frustrated or to the point of insanity I can keep my mouth shut and just sign 'NO!' I am still trying to figure out a healthy way to deal with Penny.

2 comments:

the Gardners said...

Don't you love the take your own diaper off trick! I would find Tyrus naked in bed after naps. I was always afraid to find one of those horror stories where he would do more and spread it all over the room...never happened, thank goodness! As for Penny, if you are needing something to calm her, we started using "the can" for our puppy. She just turned 4 months old. She is fine with adults, but as soon as she sees kids she gets SO excited. We have a can (pop cans are the best/louder) that has some random change in it and I shake it when she jumps on the couch, or a kid or picks up something that she is not supposed to chew on. It works pretty good. I only need it for the first little bit until she calms down and she will even pass up a sock on the floor (she loves socks). Aren't puppies so fun. I tell David that we had all are kids 2 years apart because I feel like I just got ourselves another child! =) Have fun on your trip

aranred said...

I remember when I watched your brother David in Fairfax Virginia. He was in his play pen in the dining room area. I was next door in the kitchen sweeping and mopping the floor. I noticed that David was being very quiet. I walked over to see why. He had taken off his diaper and was coloring the walls and toys with his poop. I had to hold my breath and restrain myself from throwing up when I cleaned it all. Fun stuff you are going through. Have a great trip to Utah. Sorry that I won't be there to see that sweet little Landon.